ASK ME ANYTHING #2





Hi everyone, yesterday i got an email in which someone was telling me that why everytime you ask us question’s are you a teacher because of which you ask us question’s. I said no i’m not a teacher, and asked him that what’s the point, he told me to make a blog in which we can also ask you some question’s.
So today i am here with ASK ME ANYTHING #2, you can ask me anything now just by writing your question’s in the comment section or by an email. My email id is- pushkarmehta931@gmail.com.
You all must be thinking that why i am writing as #2 not starting from one. But let me tell you that i have previously asked questions from you, but no one asked any question. i hope that this time you will surely ask questions that you want to ask from me, and even if you want me to write on any favourite topic of yours you can tell me that also in the comment section or by an email.   

Comments

Post a Comment